CLICK BELOW TO SIGN UP FOR BOOT CAMP

CLICK BELOW TO SIGN UP FOR BOOT CAMP
CLICK ABOVE FOR BOOT CAMP REGISTRATION

Monday, September 19, 2011

*****     DARCY BELL MYERS   33 WEEKS UPDATE    *****
 
 
My desire to push myself during my workouts is very high and I find myself adding different elements to them as to feel I am getting the most of them.  However, this weekend I have learned that pull ups with a resistance band will be eliminated as the belly is getting a rash from rubbing on the band, so downgrade that skill to ring rows....ugh!!!  At least I am sticking somewhat to the desires of my doctor by not running, or box jumps but rather step-ups. No heavy weights; heavy for him is to not lift anything over 25#, well I guess I don't stick to that one too well as most of my weight being about 65# or the occasional 70# kettlebell deadlift.  The doctor would be very happy if I did a Jane Fonda type of routine...ha ha!!! He does not know my ability or crossfit; it scares him to see the stuff that I do and I like being his renegade patient!!!  I am not going to underestimate my skills or drive, to turn in a good time and move as quickly and reasonably possible when I hear........ standby....3-2-1 go...... to the end when I call time and fall on the floor with a joy that I killed whatever WOD I selected to do.  I will however, listen to my body and understand what limits I have with this tiny child that is depending on me. 
 
 



 

No comments: