CLICK BELOW TO SIGN UP FOR BOOT CAMP

CLICK BELOW TO SIGN UP FOR BOOT CAMP
CLICK ABOVE FOR BOOT CAMP REGISTRATION

Tuesday, October 13, 2009




Here is one of the first nights with our October bootcampers!!! Ryan is instructing the form for throwing that kettle bell around.....There would be more pictures, however I love, love, love bootcampers! They get me so motivated!! I put my camera down to cheer them on and totally got wrapped up in the moment...No worries, plenty more to follow.

Paleo-Chili

2 lbs ground buffalo
1 cup chopped onion
3 cloves chopped garlic
2-4 Tbs fat (I use pork fat)
2 cups canned chopped tomatoes (I use organic such as Muir Glen)
4 Tbs chile powder
1 teaspoon dry oregano
1 teaspoon ground cumin
1 teaspoon salt
1 cup water

Brown ground buffalo with chopped onion and chopped garlic, in fat. Then
add chopped tomatoes, chile powder, oregano, cumin, and salt. Add water,
then simmer the mixture for at least two hours, until the meat is very
tender and the tomatoes pretty much cook into the sauce. Four hours is not
too much, but check to make sure it does not go dry.

The better the chile powder you use, the more sensational the stew.
Native Seeds/SEARCH has the best chile powders I've ever tasted.
They sell them by mail order.
From: Lynnet Bannion on the PaleoFood list
Give This Post A Thumbs-Up! | Add to Technorati Favorites

No comments: